Open Science Publications (OSP) is an open access journal rostrum for peer reviewed, scientific literature. OSP is poised on offering researchers and research institutions all over the world with recent advances in the field of science by researchers and professionals leveraging on distinguished editors, editorial assistants and reviewers.
Open Science Publications has recently assembled with 10 open access journals aiming to maintain international standards to the journals. Abstracts and full length articles (usually in both HTML and PDF format) published by OSP are user friendly and freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication, whereas the copyrights remain with the authors.
OSP does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence the progression of the journal is solely financed by the Article Processing Charges (APC) received from authors.
Propitious results of publishing:
- Published articles are openly accessible permanently online.
- CrossRef DOI linking is implemented for all published articles.
- Esteemed editorial board for peer reviewing.
- Expeditious publication within 45 days of submission.
- Unbiased appreciation of the finest manuscripts.